We have the answer for Economizing, as represented by the shaded squares? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Economizing, as represented by the shaded squares? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Economizing, as represented by the shaded squares?. This clue last appeared February 12, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Economizing, as represented by the shaded squares? crossword clue should be:
- MAKINGENDSMEET (14 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 12 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REPRESENTED (adjective)
- represented accurately or precisely
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
- Restaurant competitor of Pinkberry and Sweet Frog NYT Crossword Clue
- Memorable mission NYT Crossword Clue
- Educ. supporter NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Hill, neighborhood of San Francisco NYT Crossword Clue
- Egg-shaped Crossword Clue
- Seizes eagerly, as an opportunity NYT Crossword Clue
- Poli ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Justice Sotomayor Crossword Clue
- ___ facto NYT Crossword Clue
- Acceleration, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.