We have the answer for Pinched pasta crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pinched pasta Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pinched pasta. This clue last appeared February 10, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pinched pasta crossword clue should be:
- FARFALLE (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 10 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FARFALLE (noun)
- pasta shaped with scalloped edges and pinched in the middle, suggestive of a bow tie
- PINCHED (adjective)
- not having enough money to pay for necessities
- sounding as if the nose were pinched
Today’s NYT Crossword Answers
- Ask someone to provide, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Org Crossword Clue
- “It’s really difficult to underestimate you,” for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Jumble of speech NYT Crossword Clue
- Most crafty NYT Crossword Clue
- Hates NYT Crossword Clue
- Who reinvented the wheel in 1893? NYT Crossword Clue
- Pan-fried dumplings NYT Crossword Clue
- Subdivisions for families NYT Crossword Clue
- Act of self-betrayal NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.